Financial aid is made available each year for families who qualify. This aid is meant to help defray tuition costs for families whose financial circumstances make it impossible for them to meet the full tuition fee.

Our tuition assistance programs include:

Christ the King Tuition Assistance Program (CKTAP)

This program was established in 2005 and assists parishioner families with scholarships based on need and varies in amounts awarded. Families qualify through FACTS (a third-party company that evaluates the financial status of applicants and returns to CK recommendations for tuition assistance). Forms are available through the school office or you can log in here.

Kroger Rewards

Help lower your tuition bill and help Christ the King School While You Shop at Kroger. Kroger contributes to participating non-profit organizations based on spending with Kroger Plus Shopper Cards. 80% of the funds we receive can be applied to your tuition bill, and the remaining 20% goes to our Tuition Assistance Program (CK TAP).

Kroger Rewards Info

Kroger Community Rewards Program

CK Scrip
Available to parishioners and school families of Christ the King. The program offers “scrip” or coupons purchased by members, then used as payment at a variety of retailers in the area. 80% of earnings will be retained by the family for credit to your tuition account; 20% will be retained by Christ the King Parish. Please contact for more information.

*Other sources of need-based scholarship include the Northwest Ohio Scholarship Fund and the Ohio EdChoice Scholarship Program through the Ohio Department of Education.